Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Epic suckfest x10



If you've seen the movie BloodRayne, you know what an epic suckfest it was. And no, suckfest is no reference to the fact it's about vampires, it literally sucked that bad.

Because I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to vampire/werewolf b-movies, I thought I'd give the second film, BloodRayne 2: Deliverance, a shot. I figured it couldn't be much worse than the first one.

Oh how wrong I was. It makes the first one seem great! The damn movie takes forever to get started and even then it feels like it's going nowhere. Forty minutes in and I'm wanting to quit. But since I'm a trooper, I'll finish this piece of crap. I swear every fifth shot is a closeup of someone's teeth or eyes as they squint dramatically...or eat a cracker apparently.

Did I mention I'm blogging this as I finish the movie? I cannot focus all my attention on this film for fear I'll go OD on some pain meds. Yes, it's that bad. Oh and did I mention how bad it was?

I don't care how much you like b-movies, nor how curious you are about whether or not I'm over-exaggerating how bad this is. DON'T WATCH IT!!! Please, for the sake of your sanity, do not watch this film. Save yourself the 100 minutes and go get a lobotomy instead. Really, it would probably be more fun.

Oh thank gods there's only 10 minutes left. I cannot take much more of this.

I can only imagine how disappointed fans of the videogame are in these films. I've never played any of the BloodRayne games (for PS2 and I believe PC as well), so I'm guessing those that have probably committed a murder-suicide after seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment